Sunday, May 20, 2012

THE VARIOUS REASONS TO DANCE............!!





There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. - Vicki Baum
                                                            
                                                             .......... A very apt saying! DANCE is indeed the food for soul. It is something that can bring a smile to your face in an instant, and can fill your heart with a great joy. The very word floods ur brain with innumerable tunes, and your feet starts tapping. Ta Daa!.. 

But not all of us who dance, are professional dancers. Still we enjoy doing it. Why? Because, its a way of expressing your emotions! Dance can be the language of your love, your joy, even your sorrow. Dance can be your instrument of building up piles of memories. Dance can be a signature of your passion. Dance can be your revitalizing medicine. It can play a lot of roles indeed.

So when do we dance, specifically? Lets explore............

* Sister's marriage --> Bhangra party on Sangeet
* 1st love --> Close dance with your Beloved on the roof, in the rain
* Fresher's night @ college --> Rocking hip-hops with the DJ mix
* Celebration at office --> A Waltz with the team mate
* Idol immersion on Durga Puja --> Dancing at no absolute rhythm
* Long tiring day at school --> Music on, tapping starts
* Cultural function in the community --> A fusion of Kathak and Bharatnatyam
* Painful breakup --> Hours of dancing without any break, to keep the thought away
* Learning is fun --> Just a feet here, and a feet there
* AND SO ON......................

If somebody will ask me why do I dance? I will say, 'I dance to keep my soul alive, to let myself know that I have still some life left in me. I dance to feel happy. I dance to regain my lost being. This is why I dance'.

So, what is your idea of dancing?? :) :)




 

11 comments:

  1. AWSM.... Dance is an expression of our emotions..... i agree.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance is lyk intrface btwn u n ur happinss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. liked it..very well written and expressed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice article..:-)Keep posting..:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot.. Keep a watch on this space for more such stuffs :)

      Delete
  5. So you love dancing,huh?:-) Yep.I know the feeling.You totally surrender yourself to the energy and rhythm of the music.Let it flow through your system.Let your whole body automatically soak in the beats.It's an awesome experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love dancing.. And who doesn't, probably you too!! :).. As you said, it's an awesome experience... :)

      Delete
  6. Dance helps me to express the feelings that can't be put into words. It's a silent language that can be understood only when you drown yourself into its every step and the beats! It's priceless!

    ReplyDelete