Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One day with the Diva..

(The following narration is based upon pure imagination)

It was Sunday, the 20th of May'12. The clock struck 2300 hours. I started preparing my bed. Just then, my cell phone started ringing. I answered the call. It was my best friend on the other side of the phone. Her voice sounded so excited. She just said 2 sentences. "Esha, you got selected for the outdoor trip with the heart-throb of all, the Diva, Kyra! So pack your bags, and get going, as you just have a week's time for preparing!" On hearing this I got so happy! I was immensely thrilled. I started thinking about the various fun activities I would do with my favorite Diva. But sleep intervened my thought process and I rolled down on my bed. And then I started dreaming................




Its a beautiful sunny day. With the bright sun overhead, everything around us looks so welcoming. I need to hurry up to reach the beach just in time for the volleyball game. Let me have a look at my wardrobe. Which would be the best dress?? Umm... Something comfortable, easy to carry, yet trendy. Oh here I've got one! Just the perfect one. My beaded maroon sleeveless top and a pair of blue capris! So I just now need to put this on and apply a bit of my new Lakme Sun Expert. And here I am, all ready, to join Kyra and the gang ;)!!

.....................................................*..................................................
Its so bright outside. I need to spot Kyra first of all, and then the rest of the girls. Oh there they are, all dancing to the tunes of Vengaboys! The warm sand is glittering like gold, and the blue water is so calm. Such a lovely place to enjoy our vacation.

.....................................................*...................................................


I better buy lemonades first, everyone must be thirsty by now! Here is one shop. "Give me 6 bottles of lemonade. Here's the money." "Hey gals! I am here. Grab your drinks now!" "Oh Kyra, you look so trendy in this dress! Its so much fun over here. Lets play volley after this drink!" 

.....................................................*...................................................




"Wow, that was a nice dive Kyra! Hey Sarah, watch your steps! Oh God, I'm so tired. Lets stop the game now!"


....................................................*....................................................




Rita: "It always feels heavenly to have a bite of your favorite chocolate cake, while  savoring the taste of roasted chicken, and soft music is being played by your side."
Sarah: "I totally agree with you. The mood gets better if you are lying down on the beach, and light breeze blows by!"
Kyra: "But girls, one thing we cannot deny! Summer was never so Fun before! All thanks to our new Lakme Sun Expert Range, and Esha of course, for coming up with this plan!"

.....................................................*...................................................


"But Kyra, where is this sound coming from? It sounds like an alarm clock. Where is it.......??????"

.....................................................*...................................................


I opened my eyes. Sun rays were playing on my rooftop and birds were chirping. It was 7 am.The lovely morning of May 21st, '12 greeted me. I wondered. So it was all a dream, huh?? I was so much happy with news of spending the coming weekend with Kyra, that I dreamt of all the Fun in one sleep! :). But no worries. I would definitely bring all those actions to reality and build many Fun memories. Wait for me Kyra!
 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This post is an entry for The Lakme Diva Blogger contest on Indiblogger)


For an entire range of summer cosmetics, check out  www.facebook.com/ilovelakme


Have Fun! <3<3....................... :)

9 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your post! :)
    All the best for the contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Wow.A very pleasant post.:-) Hope you win the contest.This post has a beautiful simplicity to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the appreciation. And for the contest, lets see what happens. :)

      Delete
  3. very beautiful post. excellent plans devised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    ReplyDelete